Homely Residential Rooms
There is a variety of delightful single or double residential rooms to choose from. The new Sedgewick House has just opened in January 2021 offering a more private setting with that local country touch. These rooms are very spacious and residents can bring some of their cherished items to feel at home.
Our residents benefit from the comforts of a safe, comfortable and
nurturing environment – that looks and feels just like home.
|Room Type||Suite Features||Max. Occupancy||Size
Daily Accommodation Payment.
Refundable Accommodation Deposit. Up to a maximum of:
|Single Room –
|Modern room with Private ensuite, TV and built in wardrobe and overlooking courtyard.||1||20 sqm||$49.95||$400,000|
|Single Room – Premium Deluxe
|Beautiful new room with private ensuite. Facing landscaped exteriors. Premium self-contained wing with max 16 residents.||1||20 sqm||$60.42||$550,000|
|Single Room – Deluxe Private Ensuite||Stunning new room with private ensuite, TV and built in wardrobe. Facing landscaped exteriors. External access to own patio.||1||20 sqm||$49.44||$450,000|
|Single Room – Premium
|Beautiful new room with private ensuite, TV and built in wardrobe. Close to dining and living area.||1||20 sqm||$38.45||$350,000|
|Double Room –Premium Deluxe
|Modern new room with private ensuite. Facing landscaped exteriors. Premium self-contained wing with max 16 residents||2||25.4 or 29.5sqm||$35.70
$650,000 single occupancy
To understand how to calculate accommodation payments, visit the
Fees & Payments page of our website here for a detailed,
step by step breakdown.
Important to note:
- The Effective Maximum Permissible Interest Rate is 4.01% from 1st April 2021 to 30th June 2021. This is reviewed quarterly by the government and subject to change.
- The basic daily care fee is in additional to the above accommodation charges. If charges such as a means tested care fee is deemed relevant, they are also in additional to the above.
- For concessional/fully supported residents the above accommodation fees do not apply.
- Price is correct as at 1st April 2021 and subject to change.
- Visit www.myagedcare.gov.au or call 1800 200 422 for further information on Government fees and charges